Friday 3 August 2012

FouseyTUBE and Qias Omar

Next post!

So, I'm sure not many of you (Malaysians) know these two guys. Who are they?

Well, I found these two guys in Youtube.com. I have to say, the first time I saw them on youtube, I fell in love with them, hahaha...

FouseyTUBE (Yousef Erakat) and Qias Omar are American Middle Easterners, living in States since then.
What do they do? They make videos. FouseyTUBE is so famous all around the States, Canada, Aussie and I'm his biggest fan from MALAYSIA!!!! hoho!

So, I have nothing much to say, so let's watch the video...
















So, for more videos go to youtube.com and search for FouseTUBE... You'll love him!!


Qias Omar's videos:













and so that's it!! Hope you enjoy watching these... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment